7.19.2012

Magnetized

I got to try out the new magnetic nail polish by Sally Hansen. I'm not the best when it comes to painting nails so it was nice having a magnet do all the handy work for me... The key to this magic paint is to just keep using more. I found that if I messed up all I had to do was keep globbing it on (my kind of nail polish) and the design just kept getting better!! The Black Milk galaxy leggings, one of my prized possessions,  added to the intergalactic feel of the polish. I added "shoulder pads" to the H&M dress to make it more modest and futuristic. The shoes were surprisingly springy because of the jagged bottoms. I think I may have found my new go-to fall shoes... Anyways-more to come soon! I can't wait to hear what you all think...






12 comments:

  1. This outfit looks really good and I absolutely love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Love the black&whites, also the color effect on the last pic!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! The outfit is so whimsical and yet totally works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your B&W photos!!! ♥

    BTW, I couldn't find your GFC, I want to follow your blog. ♥

    xx Anne G.
    http://anneg08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the third photo. it's soo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I haven't been very fond of the new crazy printed leggings that have been in style, but they look absolutely amazing with this combo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning outfit! its awesome, you look beautiful in these photos. THe photography is amazing :) BTW you should concider using bloglovin its much easier to navigate through blogs and read posts :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I am writing my essay project and getting important points from different blogs and forums and This is my pleasure to being here on this blog..
    --------------------------------------
    writing service

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so beautiful !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete